The Secure Solution for purchasing and selling online with Worldwide Shipping
Do you need any help?
Do you have any doubts? The answer to your questions could be in one of these pages. If, all the same, you would like to send us an e-mail, do not hesitate to write to us at: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
If you cannot find the answer to your query, send an e-mail to our Client services.
- Q: What can I buy or sell using Compra-Seguro? A: You can use the Compra-Seguro for private property (that is durable, tangible, physical goods). You cannot use the Compra-Seguro for: arms; intangible services or goods for which the consignment of cannot be verified independently by Compra-Seguro For more information send an e-mail to our Client services .
- Q: What is the Inspection Period? A: The Inspection Period is the amount of time given to the Buyer (or Seller, if the goods are returned) to examine and value the goods received. The Inspection Period begins at 12:01 on the working day (Monday - Friday) after the goods have been received and continues for the number of working days agreed on by the Buyer and Seller. The Day the goods are received is established according to the consignment date indicated by the courier or the services company.
- Q: Are international purchases and sales allowed? A: Yes, we accept international transactions. Payment to Compra-Seguro, either by money orders or bank wire transfer, must be made in Euro, USD or GBP, or any other international currency, you can calculate the cost of your transaction in your currency by using the Currency Converter, Payment to the Seller will be made by Compra-Seguro with a cheque or bank transfer in the currency chosen and agreed on as in the details of the transaction. The expenses of sending and receiving the money will be charged to the consignee (the final receiver of the money). The Buyer and Seller are responsible for all the import/export duties, customs, toll and taxes applied to international transactions.
- Q: How can a Buyer turn down / return the goods to the Seller? A: If the Buyer is not satisfied with the goods, he/she has to: 1) return the goods to the Seller in their original condition; 2) return the goods in maximum 30 days.
- Q: What happens if the Buyer denies having ever received the goods? A: The Seller is responsible for the goods until they are received by the Buyer. If the goods are lost or stolen during the postage and packing, the Seller has to request compensation from the services or courier company. A signature from the services or courier company is the only undeniable proof of the consignment and receipt of the goods to the Buyer, that Compra-Seguro will accept. For further details consult our Customer service.
- Q: Where and how can I cancel a transaction? A: If you would like to cancel a transaction you have to contact our Customer service. You can contact us by mail/phone/fax/chat. Make sure to include your name and transaction number.
- Q: What if the transaction is cancelled? A: If the parties do not make the transaction (whatever the reasons) we will NOT charge you. You will pay our service if you were satisfied with the purchase.
- Q: Where do you deliver? A: We make the delivery to the exact address provided by the buyer. Our agents or our partners will call you before they arrive so please make sure you provide a valid phone number.
- Q: The seller was a fraud, what do I do now? A: No worries, your money is safe with us and we will make the refund in the same day.
- Q: Do you verify the seller and the goods? A: We have a very serious system to verify our customers, so that we can stop any fraud attempts. Both the seller and the goods are verified.
- Q: For transactions vehicles do you take care also of the paperwork? A: Sure, we provide full services, and our agents will take care of the paperwork and export documents if needed. We will guide you through the process and you will receive the vehicle with all the documents needed, just to register the car on your own name with your local authorities.
- Q: What if the goods are incomplete? A: It is up to you to establish if you are satisfied with the purchase, we will make the payment to the seller ONLY after we have verified that YOU AGREE with the purchase.
- If the item is not like the seller described it, and the
buyer wants to return it, he will receive all his money back, and the seller
will be responsible for paying our service.